Skvare, a small team of Drupal and CiviCRM experts specializing in building online presences for non-profits, membership organizations, professional associations, and educational institutions, is looking for someone to ensure consistent and excellent focus on the research, design, efficient implementation, and technical support of clients.
The Technical Director will externally represent Skvare in new business efforts and in the technical community. A qualified candidate must have a comprehensive understanding of Drupal software development, software life cycles, server infrastructure and configuration, continuous integration and build and release methodologies in a LEMP/LAMP environment. The candidate also should be a team player and able to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Remote work
- Mostly flexible hours
- Talented and intellectually stimulating team
- Learn something new every day
- Help organizations that are making a difference
- Generous PTO (paid time off) plan for sick leave, family leave, and vacation
- Medical support plan including unlimited no-cost telehealth, patient advocacy, and discount programs
- Technology budget for in-home office
- Company-sponsored ongoing learning and skill development opportunities
- Proficient in handling complex technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts, and designing techniques.
- Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing, and deployment.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures, and various compatibility requirements.
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes, and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Comfortable in client-facing meetings with C-level executives and public presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal team and clients
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Effectively lead team members and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality, and excellence
- Ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of team members in order to suitably assign work and make changes if required
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation, and appreciate team contribution
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilized to the maximum
Recognized among the top 100 fastest growing private companies in the Dallas metropolitan area, Skvare services include developing, hosting, managing, and maintaining websites for a variety of clients operating across the globe. Our team members are known for their ability to configure, tweak, and support web server configurations that range from frequently visited sites to multi-site installations.
Along with implementation, configuration, and customization services, Skvare provides hosting, maintenance, business analysis, and technology architecture to the organizations we serve. Want to learn more? Apply today.