Write original content for Skvare and our clients, promote blog posts and events on social media, participate in specific online communities, build email lists and distribute newsletters.
- Geographically independent
- Mostly flexible hours
- Intellectually stimulating team
- Learn something new every day
- Help organizations that are making difference
- Build a high demand skill set
- Contract to hire (full-time) position
- Are an individual/human - agency responses will be ignored
- Right attitude first, we'll train for necessary skills
- Have sense of humor
- Are respectful, responsive, communicative
- In it for the long run
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Waiting for someone to tell you what to do = no work for you
- Google is your best friend
- Able to deliver value, identify problems and weak areas that need your help
- Willing to learn, research, document, then provide and implement answers
- Have knowledge (and/or strong willingness to learn) about Drupal, CiviCRM and the not-for-profit community
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy collaborating, growing, and pushing the boundaries of development; you know there is always a better way to develop
- Are a highly motivated self-starter, eager to adopt new technologies and apply creative thinking to technology-related challenges
- Always well-organized team-player who thrives when juggling multiple projects and aggressive deadlines
- Able to follow directions, but independently move forward on a project when required.
- We are techie geeks at heart. Some would call us very square, though with some quirks. Square and uneven.
- We are a small, well-managed team of Drupal and CiviCRM experts that specialize in building online presence for non-profits, membership organizations, professional associations, and educational institutions.
- Significant part of our service offering is initial development as well as long-term maintenance and support of client sites. Along with implementation, configuration, and customization services, we also provide hosting, maintenance, business analysis and technology architecture to the organizations we serve.
You are at our site... look around!
Significant part of our service offering is initial development as well as long-term maintenance and support of client sites. We are getting requests for more work = we need you.
- Demonstrate prior results that make you the right candidate
- Describe your approach to managing content
- Why are you the best fit for our team?
- What makes you a self-sufficient learner?
- What days/hours are you normally available?
- How many hours per week/month are you available?