Wrangling client specifications, managing workflow, site configurations, customizations. Frequent client communication, interfacing with developers.
You will manage the client experience from the time they sign on with Skvare throughout the life cycle of the client or project. This is a dynamic role that requires both strong technical skills as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
As the Client Project Manager, you will coordinate multiple projects simultaneously. You will act as the liaison between the client and the Skvare technical team to create and implement project plans, track project progress, manage priorities and assignments, as well as analyze project performance throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Geographically independent
- Mostly flexible hours
- Intellectually stimulating team
- Learn something new every day
- Help organizations that are making difference
- Build a high demand skill set
- Contract to hire (full-time) position
- Manage day-to-day project workflow, ensure effective task delegation and lead regular communication with clients
- Drive projects and monitor overall project performance and project quality
- Manage project milestones and timelines
- Work with Developers to define, prioritize and track project scope
- Throughout the life of the project, manage day-to-day operations and client interaction for assigned projects, monitor progress, update schedules, gather any missing or additional information or resources from clients/team or outside parties, revise the plan as needed
- Anticipate and address project roadblocks that may arise throughout project life-cycle
- Act as a catalyst to resolve project issues and escalate when necessary
- Are an individual/human - agency responses will be ignored
- Right attitude first, we'll train for necessary skills
- Have sense of humor
- Are respectful, responsive, communicative
- In it for the long run
- Speak proficient English
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Waiting for someone to tell you what to do = no work for you
- Google is your best friend
- Able to deliver value, identify problems and weak areas that need your help
- Willing to learn, research, document, then provide and implement answers
- Have managed other projects and client interactions
- Have knowledge (and/or strong willingness to learn) about Drupal, CiviCRM and the not-for-profit community
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy collaborating, growing, and pushing the boundaries of development; you know there is always a better way to develop
- Are a highly motivated self-starter, eager to adopt new technologies and apply creative thinking to technology-related challenges
- Always well-organized team-player who thrives when juggling multiple projects and aggressive deadlines
- Able to follow directions, but independently move forward on a project when required.
- We are techie geeks at heart. Some would call us very square, though with some quirks. Square and uneven.
- We are a small, well-managed team of Drupal and CiviCRM experts that specialize in building online presence for non-profits, membership organizations, professional associations, and educational institutions.
- Significant part of our service offering is initial development as well as long-term maintenance and support of client sites. Along with implementation, configuration, and customization services, we also provide hosting, maintenance, business analysis and technology architecture to the organizations we serve.
You are at our site... look around!
Significant part of our service offering is initial development as well as long-term maintenance and support of client sites. We are getting requests for more work = we need you.
- Demonstrate prior results that make you the right candidate
- Describe your approach to project management
- Why are you the best fit for our team?
- What makes you a self-sufficient learner?
- What days/hours are you normally available?
- How many hours per week/month are you available?