The Technical Director manages Skvare’s technology team to ensure consistent and excellent focus on the research, design, efficient implementation, and technical support of clients and stability and improvement of the company’s hosting infrastructure. A qualified candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of Drupal software development, software life cycles, server infrastructure and configuration, continuous integration and build and release methodologies in a LEMP/LAMP environment. The candidate will be a team player and will be able to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Geographically independent
- Mostly flexible hours
- Intellectually stimulating team
- Learn something new every day
- Help organizations that are making difference
- Join a growing, successful company as a part of the executive team
- Proficient in handling complex technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal team and clients
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Effectively lead team and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
- Ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of team members in order to suitably assign work and make changes if required
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilized to the maximum
- We are techie geeks at heart. Some would call us very square, though with some quirks. Square and uneven.
- We are a small, well-managed team of Drupal and CiviCRM experts that specialize in building online presence for non-profits, membership organizations, professional associations, and educational institutions.
- Significant part of our service offering is initial development as well as long-term maintenance and support of client sites. Along with implementation, configuration, and customization services, we also provide hosting, maintenance, business analysis and technology architecture to the organizations we serve.
You are at our site... look around!
Significant part of our service offering is initial development as well as long-term maintenance and support of client sites. We are getting requests for more work = we need you.
- Demonstrate prior results that make you the right candidate
- Describe your approach to managing teams
- Why are you the best fit for our team?
- What makes you a self-sufficient learner?
- What days/hours are you normally available?