We teamed up with Techsoup to present in a global training on 5 Tech4Good Trends for Nonprofits in 2021.
During the session, we shared creating ways nonprofits are incorporating the many "smart" tools that fill our lives into their missions. From using IoT data to share impact with donors to increasing the reach of emergency service programming, everyday objects are transforming how nonprofits deliver on their missions. Getting started is not as hard as you think.
Additional Resources to Get Started
- 2019 Research: Consumers International and the Internet Society
- Open Connectivity Foundation
- The LoRa Alliance
- Legislation - IoT Readiness Act
- UK Code of Practice
- Finland - Cybersecurity labels for IoT devices
- Smart Audio Report - National Public Media
- Charities that accept voice donations with Alexa
- Alexa Skills Kit
- Free (and cheap) mass texting software for nonprofits