Nonprofit Email Marketing: 7 Things to Try
We teamed up with Techsoup and the NetSquared North Texas Meetup Group to present Nonprofit Email Marketing: 7 Things to Try.
Download the presentation slides >>
It's not easy keeping your email marketing fresh. After all, our inboxes are constantly bursting at the seams with new messages — so making your email messages stand out is very important, and a constant challenge.
If you're looking for some new tricks to try, we have a few suggestions for you.
- Try a New Look
- Tighten Up Your Copy
- Focus on Relevance
- Reengage Inactive Subscribers
- Clean Up Your Lists
- Automate What You Can
- Try Some A/B Tests
Additional Nonprofit Email Marketing Resources
- TechSoup Course: Get Your Design Learner's Permit
- Tips for experimenting with plain text emails
- Free (or cheap) visual tools:
- Hemingway app - insights on your writing
- Email deliverability 101
- Nonprofit A/B email testing explained