Watch Part 1 of our CiviCRM Entity 3.0 training series.
CiviCRM Entity is the module that provides enhanced integration with Drupal, allowing developers, site builders, and content creators to utilize powerful Drupal modules including Views, Layout Builder, Media, and Rules. Drupal fields can be added to CiviCRM entity types. It provides Drupal pages and edit forms for all CiviCRM data such as contacts, allowing usage of familiar Drupal content creation tools and workflows.
During this training we cover:
- What is a Drupal entity
- CE = CiviCRM + Entity
- How to install CiviCRM Entity
- The why and the what of integration possibilities
- Overview of CiviCRM Entity features
- Introduction to CiviCRM Entity and Views
- Introduction to CiviCRM Entity and Rule
- Sign up for the CiviCRM Entity newsletter
- Learn more about CiviCRM Entity
- Download CiviCRM Entity
- Register for Part 2: Blending CiviCRM Data with Drupal Content, Wednesday, April 14th, 12-1pm CDT / 6-7pm BST
- Register for Part 3: Doing More with Views, Calendars, and Maps, Wednesday, May 5th, 12-1pm CDT / 6-7pm BST