Ready to take your Drupal 8 (or Drupal 9!) website to the next level with CiviCRM? Then you need the CiviCRM Entity Drupal module.
We're pleased to have released version 3.0 earlier this year. Now, it's time for you to learn everything that it can do.
Join us for part or all of our upcoming "Using CiviCRM Entity" training series.
Part 1: The Basics
Wednesday, March 24th, 12-1pm CDT / 5-6pm GMT
- What is a Drupal entity
- CE = CiviCRM + Entity
- How to install CiviCRM Entity
- THe why and the what of integration possibilities
- Overview of CiviCRM Entity features
- Introduction to CiviCRM Entity and Views
- Introduction to CiviCRM Entity and Rule
Wednesday, April 14th, 12-1pm CDT / 6-7pm BST
- Entity view modes
- Using Drupal fields and form displays
- Drupal-based view & edit pages for CiviCRM data
- Entity Reference and Inline Entity Form
- Entity browser
- Entity Embed
- Layout Builder
Wednesday, May 5th, 12-1pm CDT / 6-7pm BST
- CiviCRM Entity Leaflet Address module
- Views Proximity Filter
- Map markers and Marker Clustering
- Drupal Calendar Views for Activities
CiviCRM Entity Newsletter
Sign up for our CiviCRM Entity newsletter to stay-in-the-know.
Give us a shout if you have questions in the meantime.